Property Lawyers Glasgow, Scotland
Get a Conveyancing Quote for Residential Property in Glasgow, Scotland
Conveyancing – the work needed for the legal transfer of the property to take place – is extremely complicated.
Very few people attempt to do it themselves, but rather use the services of a solicitor who can help with such issues as:
- advising you on the content of the contract of sale
- researching the property – for example, checking on the ‘title’, finding out if any new developments are planned nearby
- checking mortgage documents
- checking any work agreed in the contract – like repairs – has been done, and
- advising on Stamp Duty and Land Registry
We are members of the GSPC - the Glasgow Solicitors Propery Centre - the single largest property marketing network in west central Scotland, linked to over 200 firms in the area. Click here to see our list of Properties for Sale.
As well as residential property, we also advise on buying and selling shops and licensed premises.
Conveyancing Quote: Contact our Residential Property Solicitors in Glasgow
CBC has specialist solicitors who can take you through the process from beginning to end. Get in touch as soon as you have a found a property that you are interested in buying. Contact Martin Berman on 0141 647 9851. Or please complete our online enquiry form.